Festivals in and around Sarlat and Gourdon
There is no shortage of local festivals and events in Sarlat, Gourdon, Domme and the surrounding area… Find here the events that will take place in 2023 near the campsite in the Périgord. Find out which ones will take place during your stay! There are events all year round! Maybe some will make you want to come?
Some dates in 2023 among others…
It is not easy to know what events will take place again this year due to the evolving health crisis and related government measures. We will try on this page to provide you with information as it becomes available:
- 4 et 5 mars : Fest’oie à Sarlat
- Dimanche 21 mai : 32e Fête des plantes à l’Abbaye-Nouvelle de Léobard
- Du 15 avril au 1er mai : Châteaux en fête
- Dimanche 14 mai : 24e Foire de la Fraise de Nabirat
- 18 & 19 mai : Les journées du Terroir à Sarlat
- 2, 3 et 4 juin : Rendez-vous aux Jardins du Manoir d’Eyrignac et aux Jardins de Marqueyssac
- du 23 au 25 juin : 1er Festival du livre Joséphine Baker au parc Joséphine Baker à Castelnaud-la-Chapelle
- 6 août : Les Médiévales de Gourdon
- 16 et 17 septembre : Journée du patrimoine
This list is far from being exhaustive, we will update it regularly…
Markets near the campsite
- Monday : Beynac, Les Eyzies
- Tuesday : Cénac, Le Bugue, Gourdon
- Wednesday : Sarlat, Groléjac
- Thursday : Domme
- Friday : La Roque-Gageac
- Saturday : Sarlat, Gourdon, Belvès
- Sunday : Saint Cyprien, Carsac, Daglan, Cazal
We also recommend the gastronomic markets in the summer: Monday evenings at the Château de Fénelon, Tuesday evenings at Bouzic or Groléjac, Fridays at Aillac…
Do you need accommodation to attend these events?
During the low season (from October to mid-April), the campsite offers furnished gîtes with all mod cons. In low and high season, you have a wide choice of rentals (mobile home, chalet, tent…); you can also pitch your tent or install your caravan or camper on one of our pitches.
Nabirat Strawberry Fair
It happens every year (or almost every year). On this day, our little village of 350 inhabitants welcomes more than 3000 visitors, or even more if the sun is shining. The attraction of the day is this mouth-watering giant strawberry tart of 30 m2 which is set up under the village hall. Its preparation requires about 350 kilos of strawberries (harvested in Nabirat of course!). Beware, the slices on sale all day long disappear very quickly!
Around the market hall, local producers and artists will present their specialities on their stands, with a priority given to strawberries of course. Other entertainment is planned all day long for young and old. Discover the whole programme with its novelties and surprises on the Facebook page: facebook.com/FoiredelaFraisedeNabirat
Some useful links to find out about festivals in Sarlat, Gourdon and Domme and their surroundings
Sarlat : Agenda of the tourist office of Sarlat : www.sarlat-tourisme.com/je-selectionne-mes-activites/agenda
Domme : Agenda of the tourist office of Périgord Noir – Vallée Dordogne www.perigordnoir-valleedordogne.com/fr/agenda
Gourdon : Agenda of the tourist office of Gourdon : www.tourisme-gourdon.com